Thats what i am

Thats what i am

Music


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back to posting of blog guys

Lots of things happened these few weeks
I am starting to realise how scary and tempting the world outside is
Drugs,power and nightlifes
Every teen just cannot stop their own temptation
Human nature i guess?
Even i also nearly got captured by this kind of temptation again
It seems so tempting
I resisted all these for 1 year plus
I guess i shall continue to resist it
I will never allow myself to fall in it again
Kelvin resist resist resist
I have come so far,i wont give up so easily





These few weeks let me see my friends around me more clear
Now i know what kind of person are them better
I wil really cherish those who treat me well
There is not a need to mention the names
They know who they are right!
You all are forever so lovely like chipmunks
You all never fail to make me laugh
Thank god for giving me such loving friends





I am really feeling so empty in my love life
Hollow Hollow Hollow
I can hear echos within me
Wish god can grant me someone i love
i want a simple life now





Life is not always smooth sailing, i will always keep thinking of the positive(s)


No comments:

Post a Comment