Thats what i am

Thats what i am

Music


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alright,i am back peeps from the MIA for so long,head down to bugis at around 4plus,meet up with bugis friends,kinda long never see them,but today isnt a wonderful day,quarrels and quarrels,sister quarreling with each other,boys trying to cover up everything for girls,seriously,i damn disappointed today,i know saying them wont mean anything,so in order for me not to get disappointed again,i shall not care so much,wash my hands off,no more bugis for me now,maybe once in  a while,hope you guys can really take care yourself,think logically,do things in a mature way.


After 2 years of playing and fooling and fighting all around,i realise its nonsense,i feel that i have grown up,my mind now only have parents and family and money,i starting to feel the burden in my shoulders,its getting heavier and heavier,i am glad that i have changed for the better,my parents never let me go,they are always with me all the time,dad and mum i promise i will be a good boy,i will survive in the society well,like a dragon in the sky,i will suceed in life,i believe.


Time to have a new start =) ,shall hangout at some library and mac for some study purpose,other then that,no more i guess,sick of nightlife,sick of those kiddy thing,time to concentrate on my studies,time to plan my life,time to get ready for then next chapter of my life,shall end here,see ya peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment