Thats what i am

Thats what i am

Music


Monday, January 11, 2010

Having high fever now,meet up with jiali and meiling just now,i am like half dead,38.3 degree,nnb,tml goin to take mc le,went home on my fb,saw comment from a fierce ka,come on la,last time because i am new,i am small,i am stupid,thats why easy to eat,you think people wont change?,laugh,your bloody kid mentality is like making me laugh,2010 this year,your mind is still so immature,everyone is trying to earn money,your brain is still on girls and gangster,what a pathetic fool,what you want from me,come get it from me,provided you are ready to go inside prison sit,you are my laughing stock of the day,laugh,i shall no name that person,you should know who you are,giving you some privacy and of course me not violating the law too.i am a good citizen,too bad hur =D

No comments:

Post a Comment