Thats what i am

Thats what i am

Music


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Had a fun day yesterday with meiling,chaopo,ah lam,xiangho,jiali,xiaoma,ah heng at sentosa.Meiling ring me up at 9am,which is like wtf,i wanted to sleep longer de can,i am totally knockout by games.Woke up at 9plus,went to prepare my stuffs,i am such a fool,i left both of my bags in my school locker,this cause me to bring my clothes to sentosa in PLASTIC BAG,ZZZZZ.11am i left my house and went to meet jiali at lakeside mrt.The most irritating part is i waited for that tanmeiling for half an hour,i swear i will really cut her pager and put it at her ear.That chaopo keep on calling me and asking me to faster,my phone is like ringing every 5mins with xiangho and chaopo bombing my phone,all thanks to meiling.Reach sentosa at around 12 plus,meet up with xiangho,chaopo,ah lam and ah heng,went to eat at the market,the chicken rice is damn nice i swear.Meiling brought us to the so called bar corner at sentosa?,i don"t know how to say it,we ordered 5 bottles of bears,it cause bloody hell 47 dollars,singapore is such an high standard living country.Slack around and fool around,went out of sentosa at 6plus,saw someone which totally turn my appetite off,he is one big sucker i swear,someone who is cannot but act dao sibei eh sai,totally turn off,want know who is he?,he is LSB,HAHAHAHA.Phone started to ring around me,its totally irritating and lame,keep ringing nonstop can.We went to eat after sentosa,jiali and meiling and xiaoma took bus home,my father came to fetch me,reach home at about 11pm,totally knockout.

















I think loving you was a mistake in the past,we should not even have know each other,you hurt me deeply,i feel so helpless,all the promises you have made are all fake,its just a moment of lies,you make me hate you alot and love you alot,you really made my life very sucky for a moment,but now i am quite alright,even without you i still can live my life well.Now i just put my time in my studies.Lastly a very big thanks you to zuen for helping me to make this blog,i will be updating daily,stay tune peeps.Today is a boring day,nothing much to post about.I am exhausted and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment